When Grantech Auto & Marine Electrics opened in 2006, owners Grant and Jay offered quality electrical repairs for all makes and models of automotive and marine vehicles as a proudly family-owned and family-run business.
Since moving to our current First Avenue location opposite the AFL club in 2013, our team of five dedicated mechanics and electricians draw on over 55 years of collective knowhow to offer a wider range of repairs. We can also help you see the best parts of Bribie Island with specialty 4WD upgrades from a passionate off-road enthusiast with over 20 years of industry experience.
In the past twelve years we’ve become a fixture in the Bribie Island community, giving back to local school groups, clubs and charities.
Why Choose Us?
- Modern, fully equipped workshop, ready to handle any issue you might come to us with
- We use only the highest quality tools and replacement parts, and our team undergoes regular ongoing training and upskilling
- Over 55 years of combined experience across our team, working with all makes and models of vehicles
- A friendly workshop ready to cater for people from all walks of life
- We treat all customers’ vehicles as our own, with the utmost care and responsibility
- We’ve cultivated a strong reputation in the local area as a quality repairer
- Broad range of services, including mechanical repairs and vehicle servicing
- Trustworthy service, including a complete and detailed explanation of any work performed on your vehicle provided by the repairer themselves
- Dedication to ensuring each customer gets the best possible experience